Rescaling rasters in modelbuilder using Rescale by Function

12-03-2021 11:49 AM
MalloryCarpenter1
New Contributor

I have ~ 200 rasters with varying min/max values that I need to rescale to 1-10.  I have tried:

1. Batching the rescale by function tool  - always fails with error 99999.

2. Using a raster iterator and the rescale by function tool in Modelbuilder, which I though was working until I realized it was applying the same min-max values to the linear function from the initial raster to all subsequent rasters rather than adjusting these values based on the input rasters.

3. Using the raster calculator in modelbuilder with calculate statistics output and the raster.maximum/raster.minimum functions in the expression.  This is throwing a syntax "unicode error" that appears to be related to the paths that the input variable of the raster is using, but I can't change this.

This really feels like it should have a simple solution, perhaps related to creating a parameter out of the linear function in the rescale by function tool in modelbuilder, but I haven't been able to figure it out on my own.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

error 99999 may be due to path names (which you indicate you can't change) or memory errors

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos