How to join ESRI YPN

12-04-2022 09:51 AM
DasheEbra
Occasional Contributor

I am a distributor employee, ESRI certified, and content creator on LinkedIn & YouTube.

And I hope to join or to be one of YPN. what I have to do?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RosemaryBoone
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi there! Really nice to meet you. Joining Esri YPN is simple just go to the Esri YPN website and click "Join YPN". You will be directed to fill out a form from there. 

Once you join you will get an autoresponder email linking to crucial resources as well your member badge and other fun, YPN branded digital swag. We will remain in contact with you via email linking to YPN resources such as blogs, articles, suggested training, and upcoming events. 

We encourage you to connect with us and others on our private Esri YPN LinkedIn Group, where we share info such as presentation opportunities, upcoming virtual networking meetups, recently published articles, and so much more!

Esri YPN is simply a network and community of likeminded people for those just starting their GIS journey or experienced professionals new to the field.

Please do share this information out with others.

I hope this helps! 

0 Kudos
nicofierrov
New Contributor III
Hey, which is the age limit? I just enrolled, and I keep forgetting that I'm actually not so young, haha

0 Kudos
RosemaryBoone
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi there! Thanks for joining YPN. There's actually no age limit - anyone can join this network! A large portion of our audience are relatively new to GIS careers however we have many seasoned GIS professionals that offer advice or are subject matter experts in their field/industry that are very valuable contributors to YPN. 

Since you just enrolled you should have received an email linking to your member badge and digital YPN swag! You can rep your badge on your email signature if you'd like 😉  You'll also receive additional email communications from us linking to upcoming events for networking, crucial training or career growth resources, recent blog posts, etc.

nicofierrov
New Contributor III

Thanks for the reply, I already received the email with the badge and images.

esri-ypn-email-signature-badges-member.png

Regards.

esri-ypn-member-1191x191.jpg

0 Kudos