Learning plan question

Jump to solution
11-15-2021 10:14 AM
StatyMapMaker
New Contributor

Hi, I am Willy. I just want to know if finishing lesson plan get me a completion certificate or not.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Assuming that you are referring to the Learning Plans in Esri Training site,

you receive certificates for the individual web-courses and instructor-led trainings included in a learning plan, but not a certificate for an overall learning plan. Even you can create a custom Learning Plan.

JayantaPoddar_0-1637015286826.png

A learning plan is just a catalog of web-courses, tutorials, videos, documents, etc. for a focused ArcGIS topic.

Think Location

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

@StatyMapMaker thanks for the question. Can you give more information on what Learning or Lesson Plan you are doing so we can help connect you with the right person to answer your question? Thanks

0 Kudos
StatyMapMaker
New Contributor

I am not asking about a specific learning plan. I am asking about learning plans in general.  Thanks 

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Assuming that you are referring to the Learning Plans in Esri Training site,

you receive certificates for the individual web-courses and instructor-led trainings included in a learning plan, but not a certificate for an overall learning plan. Even you can create a custom Learning Plan.

JayantaPoddar_0-1637015286826.png

A learning plan is just a catalog of web-courses, tutorials, videos, documents, etc. for a focused ArcGIS topic.

Think Location
0 Kudos
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Willy, instructor-led classes, web courses, and MOOCs include a certificate of completion. A certificate isn't given for completing a learning plan.