Learning Plan - Course taken but Dashboard doesn't update

Jump to solution
02-07-2023 08:09 AM
Labels (1)
CraigHartel
New Contributor II

I have completed a course in this learning plan:
https://www.esri.com/training/catalog/57671cb2eeae7ade2869a2d5/make-and-share-web-maps-with-arcgis-o...

It is this specific course:
https://www.esri.com/training/catalog/5c352e41fbd6ac682eb0787b/policy-mapping--improve-newborn-healt...

I have done the course twice now - I have an organizational account and I set up a 21-day Trial account. I have used both accounts to complete the course but I don't get credit for completing the course.
I have my organizational account linked to my personal Esri account. I just can't figure out why I'm not seeing that the course was completed in the Learning Plan Progress.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Craig, most likely the issue is that you're using a different account to complete all components of the web course than the one you used to enroll in the learning plan. Even if your accounts are linked, the learning plan will update only if the same account is used to complete the resources it contains. If you've completed the course while you were signed in with the same account you used to enroll in the learning plan, please let me know and our team will investigate.

Also, note that you can complete web course exercises using your ArcGIS trial account without changing the organizational account you're signing in with to work through the web course instructions (open ArcGIS Online in a new, preferably incognito browser window and sign in with your trial account).

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Craig, most likely the issue is that you're using a different account to complete all components of the web course than the one you used to enroll in the learning plan. Even if your accounts are linked, the learning plan will update only if the same account is used to complete the resources it contains. If you've completed the course while you were signed in with the same account you used to enroll in the learning plan, please let me know and our team will investigate.

Also, note that you can complete web course exercises using your ArcGIS trial account without changing the organizational account you're signing in with to work through the web course instructions (open ArcGIS Online in a new, preferably incognito browser window and sign in with your trial account).