Purchase a Certification Exam Voucher with a Promo Code

07-21-2022 12:02 PM
JRosalesGIS
Esri Regular Contributor
7 21 3,744

As a special promotion for everyone who entered the 2022 certification giveaway, we are offering a 20% exam voucher discount when you purchase a voucher from Esri before October 31, 2022. 

Please note: Giveaway entrants will receive an email on August 2 with the promo code. If you entered the giveaway but have not received your promo code by August 3, please email certification@esri.com.

Follow the steps outlined below to purchase an exam voucher using a promo code. Once you have purchased your exam voucher, you have up to one year to sit for the exam. When you’re ready to test, you can schedule your exam through Pearson VUE

Step 1: View all certification exams on Esri Academy and select the exam you would like to take. 

JRosalesGIS_0-1658429779758.png

Step 2: Once you've chosen the exam you'd like to take, access the exam details page and click the blue ‘Purchase’ button.

JRosalesGIS_1-1658429946412.png

Step 3: Sign in with your ArcGIS Account or create a public account if you don’t already have one (it’s free and easy to create one here).

JRosalesGIS_2-1658429946414.png

JRosalesGIS_3-1658429946425.png

Step 4: Select your account type and purchasing option.

First time purchasers only: Click the blue Create new global Esri customer number button.JRosalesGIS_4-1658429946431.pngJRosalesGIS_5-1658429946435.png

Step 5: Review your order information and enter the promo code on the right-hand side under Order Summary.

JRosalesGIS_6-1658429959908.png

JRosalesGIS_7-1658429968349.png

JRosalesGIS_8-1658429975501.png

You did it! Now that you’ve purchased an exam voucher, be sure to use the Esri Academy learning plan associated with your selected exam to help you prepare. You can learn more about learning plans here. We wish you the best on your certification journey.

21 Comments
Lauren_Ely
New Contributor

Hello! How can I enter the giveaway!? 

Thanks!

KatieSmith
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @Lauren_Ely, the certification giveaway closed on July 19. Sorry you missed it! Be sure to subscribe to this Esri Community channel to be notified of future giveaways (the Subscribe button is in the upper right-hand side of this page). Also, ensure you're registered to receive emails about Technical Certification and Training Opportunities by editing your email preferences here: https://go.esri.com/subscribe. We always email everyone on these lists when a new giveaway opens. 

Lauren_Ely
New Contributor

Thanks for the quick response!! Greatly appreciated

KatieSmith
Esri Regular Contributor

You're welcome, Lauren!

MohamedTahaAlMakki
New Contributor

How many times can I use this promo code?

Thanks!

KatieSmith
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @MohamedTahaAlMakki, the promo code can be used once per person.

John_esri
New Contributor

Can this promo code be used for more than one person?

Thanks!

KatieSmith
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @John_esri, the promo code can only be used once per person. And only giveaway entrants may use the promo code. If you entered the giveaway, you should have received an email from Esri Training with more details. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

aazizmajid
New Contributor II

Hello @KatieSmith and @JRosalesGIS , When I enter the promo code for the 20% discount which I received in my email, I get the error saying "Promo Code has expired." I did not use this code before and this is the first time I am availing it. Please advise. Thanks

AbhijeetBala
New Contributor II

Hi,

@JRosalesGIS I tried to use the promo code before the expiration date (31st October 22), but I get the error saying, "Promo Code has expired." 

aazizmajid
New Contributor II

Hello @AbhijeetBala,

I solved this issue by signing in with my personal Esri account. The one that’s not tied to your organization email. You should be able to create one if you don’t have one.

I booked my exam yesterday with the code, confirming it's working as expected. Let me know if this helps. Thanks

Thanks to @RolandWilson for this solution

AbhijeetBala
New Contributor II

Hi @aazizmajid ,

I have tried using my personal Esri account only. Earlier when I checked the code was working, but today when I tried to purchase the certification, I got the error message "The Promo code has expired".

Regards,

Abhijeet

aazizmajid
New Contributor II

Hello @AbhijeetBala,

I tried it now, and I am facing the same error. Kindly contact the Esri training team. 

AbhijeetBala
New Contributor II

Hello @aazizmajid ,

I have sent a mail to Esri Training team with the screenshot attached.

Thanks for your suggestions.

RolandWilson
Esri Contributor

Hello @AbhijeetBala - Thanks for reaching out. The promo code has expired. We are planning more giveaways in the future and will make sure to post about them in the Esri Community. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

AndreaCastillo
New Contributor

Hello all! I tried to use the promo code before the expiration date (31st October 22), but I get the error saying, "Promo Code has expired." Is it possible for you to share another code with us to buy the exam? Thanks for your help!

RolandWilson
Esri Contributor

Hello @AndreaCastillo - Thanks for reaching out. The Promo code has expired. We just sent you a private community message to follow up as well.

AbhijeetBala
New Contributor II

Thanks @JRosalesGIS@RolandWilson for solving the issue.

Mohdsaabdalla
New Contributor

@JRosalesGIS four days ago I missed my check in into the exam ArcGIS Desktop Associate.. I’ve tried to make purchases the exam agin they ask me voucher or promotion code please guide me to get it.

MaddyBrize
New Contributor

Oh no, I found it too late. I'm preparing for this exam now and it would be great if I got this voucher using a promo code. Also must say that the exam is so complicated. I always used this source http://essaypapers.reviews/  during my college time and didn't stress at all. But now...

KatieSmith
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @MaddyBrize, be sure to subscribe to the Esri Technical Certification boards on Esri Community so you're notified when future certification giveaways open. Which exam are you studying for? We have curated learning plans and exam information guides to help you prepare for each exam. 

About the Author
I manage the Esri Technical Certification Program, engaging with Esri-certified subject matter experts to create high-stakes certification exams.