2022 Certification Giveaway

07-06-2022 02:26 PM
Labels (1)
KatieSmith
Esri Regular Contributor
7 4 1,374

cert-giveaway-eml-banner-image.png

Update on 8/9/2022: The giveaway is now closed. Subscribe to Esri Technical Certification on Esri Community to learn when a new giveaway opens. 

To celebrate the Esri User Conference this month, we’re giving away five certification exam vouchers to help users like you validate your GIS and ArcGIS skills with an Esri technical certification.

Eight new certification exams have been released since December 2021 and hundreds of people have already achieved certification success through these new exams. If your professional development plans include achieving your first-ever certification or adding another one to your list of accomplishments, be sure to take advantage of this opportunity.

Enter now through July 19 at 5:00 p.m. (PT) for a chance to win an Esri technical certification exam voucher valued at up to US$250.

We wish you the best of luck!

PS: Each person who enters will receive a 20% discount code off the price of a certification exam voucher. What are you waiting for?

enter-giveaway-button.png

4 Comments
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lets say I have registered yesterday and I want to write the certification before the 19th July. Do I still get the exam discount?

KatieSmith
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @Anonymous User, great to hear you're wanting to get certified! The discount code will be sent to giveaway entrants on August 2, so you won't be able to use the code before then. If you already purchased an exam voucher, go ahead with your plan to get certified. Who knows—maybe you'll win the giveaway and earn another exam voucher to achieve an additional certification. Good luck! 🙂

KamalKantVerma_PF
New Contributor

Hi, We didn't see the Exam Giveaway Voucher this year? Are you producing it or skipping it this year?

Kindly Confirm.

KatieSmith
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @KamalKantVerma_PF, you are correct we did not do a certification giveaway this year. And at this time, we have no plans to do one in 2024. 

About the Author
Katie Smith was born in the beautiful state of Minnesota and now resides in sunny Southern California. She is on the Esri Training Team and desires to help people learn about the fascinating world of GIS.