Physical desk copies for ESRI book are no longer provided?

Jump to solution
10-31-2022 08:10 AM
MinxuanLan_UT
New Contributor

I have decided to adopt the title Getting to Know ArcGIS Pro 2.8 By Michael Law and Amy Collins as the textbook for my GIS Applications class.

I know as an instructor, I can get an e-textbook from VitalSource. However, I do want to know if there is any chance I can also get a physical copy of the title as it will be easier for me to read.

Sent an email to esripress@esri.com and received an automated reply message, which did not help much.

Any advice or comments? Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SashaGallardo
Esri Contributor

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. At the moment, we do not offer print desk copies for instructors. We are exploring that option for the future, but there is no ETA on when that will happen. Please let me know if you have other questions. Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Erika_ess
Esri Contributor

The paperback version is available for shipping from Barnes and Noble  

0 Kudos
MinxuanLan_UT
New Contributor

Thanks for the link. So, instructors will need to pay for a desk copy even though we decide to adopt the title?

0 Kudos
SashaGallardo
Esri Contributor

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. At the moment, we do not offer print desk copies for instructors. We are exploring that option for the future, but there is no ETA on when that will happen. Please let me know if you have other questions. Thanks!

0 Kudos
YifeiSun
New Contributor

Too Bad...As an instructor, I still feel it is more convenient to have a print copy...

0 Kudos