ArcGIS Service stopping automatically

01-28-2020 12:47 AM
PrasadAmujuri
New Contributor II

Hi All,

I am getting an issue with ArcGIS server. Services are being stopped automatically and we have to start the services manually. This is happening very frequently. Recently, the ArcGIS server manager stopped working. it has thrown below message:

"Failed to start the server machine 'pr24'. Type [akka.dispatch.BoundedMessageQueueSemantics] specified as akka.actor.mailbox.requirement [akka.actor.mailbox.bounded-queue-based] in config can't be loaded due to [Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already. Could not load [akka.dispatch.BoundedMessageQueueSemantics]. The following stack trace is thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access.]</Msg>"

Can anyone please tell what is happening?

1 Reply
psugamele_wt
New Contributor

Heya all, i'm the same problem with an ArcGIS Server 10.6.1, I tried to reassign the full grants on all folders C: \ arcgiserver \ * and C: \ Program Files \ ArcGIS \ Server \ * but the issue persists. 

If i try to access the manager, i get the waiting message indefinitely (error_ags_106.png)

at url https://localhost:6443/arcgis/rest/services, I get the list of my services but none of them are accessible. 

Hope someone can provide us with a solution. 

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos