Webinar | Improving Outcomes in Supply Chain Management: Add location analytics to business education

10-03-2022 08:37 AM
AlexaVlahakis
Esri Contributor
1 3 621

Adding location analytics to supply chain business education

Demand for highly trained analysts in supply chain management has increased significantly with the disruption in supply chain networks that has contributed to environmental and social impacts. Geospatial technology has been proven to help businesses reduce costs, optimize service levels, increase network resilience, and contextualize supply network impacts.

AlexaVlahakis_0-1664811405686.png

Watch the recording of this webinar to learn how to:

• Incorporate location intelligence into your courses.
  • Equip your students to solve supply chain and distribution challenges.

Register to access the recording >>

3 Comments
JamesArmstrong_
New Contributor III

This webinar is spot on.  I am sharing it many of my collegues at Northeastern University in hopes to re-engage geospatial science and technology with several of the other colleges (including the college of professional studies)  that are apart of the Northeastern Unversity .

RosemaryBoone
Esri Regular Contributor

@JamesArmstrong_ - thanks for sharing this with your colleagues. We also this webpage Location Analytics in Business Education that I think would also be helpful. Please email us at highered@esri.com if you have questions or need assistance associated with your programs, courses, or curriculum. 

cc: @CanserinaKurnia @JosephKerski 

JamesArmstrong_
New Contributor III

@RosemaryBoone thank you Rosemary.  I have been in communication with Joe, Ridge and Brian.  I would enjoy having you on the Team as well as  Canserina.   I really want to do something big and comprehensive to re-start the GIS Program at the University I work.   The other link you provided is also spot on.   Currently I am working on a course that applied Geospatial Science and Technology as a course in a new Insurance Graduate Program.   All ideas, suggestions, advice are welcomed.   Thanks for reaching out.