Model Builder Tool Changes Input Layers

10-14-2021 05:28 AM
LukeGilner1
New Contributor III

I keep having an intermittent issue with several different models.  When I run them from the toolbox, one or more of the original input layers will randomly change to a different layer.  This mostly happens when I reopen my project the next day, but not always.  Sometimes the underlying layer within the model properties changes, sometimes is does not, but the labels always stay correct.

I found that when I open the tool from the toolbox and before running it in the geoprocessing pane, if I  switch to a Layout and then back to the Map view, the tool refreshes and often changes back to the correct layer.

The input layers are hosted feature services and I have them set as parameters.  I'm using Pro 2.8.3.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug, or just a refresh issue?  PLEASE HELP

See the picture below.  The top two parameters are my input layers.  You can see that the first one changed to a different layer in the dropdown.  But the correct layer is shown in the model, and when I open the tool properties everything is correct this time (sometimes it changes though).

LukeGilner1_0-1634213747573.png

0 Kudos
0 Replies