Java

10-27-2021 07:09 AM
LikeBirtsh
New Contributor

Need your help for which mobile applications will Java be applicable? What are its pros and cons? I want to start learning this programming language, so I think how often it will come in handy for me?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
KirliKirli
New Contributor

Java is everywhere and everywhere except IOS. Any Android application is built with Java and https://fireart.studio/javascript-development-services/ to help you bring your visions to life. For cross-platform applications, that is, those that run on different mobile operating systems, Java continues to be a relevant language. Another type of mobile applications where the Java language is relevant is hybrid applications, that is, those that combine the capabilities of web applications and native programs. A uniquely positive aspect in Java is the presence of a JIT compiler designed to transform bytecode into native processor instructions. Based on the application data, the compiler makes such a high-quality optimization that in some cases Java applications show better speed than those written in other languages.

0 Kudos