Problem loading blogs with long scripts in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge

Jump to solution
07-23-2021 12:13 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

The posting at: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-api-for-javascript-questions/does-the-class-quot-esri-toolbars-... loads up halfway and then it freezes up and the website tries to finish loading until there is a time out message. This happens when you use Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. The network logs display a pending status indefinitely and the console shows errors loading the script. The issue is not reproducible in Mozilla Firefox, but the code doesn't display in the desired way.  

Find attached the problem, the network console, and the logs.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User please can try visiting this page again in Chrome and Edge and confirm the page is now loading for you. We worked with our Community Support team and the page now tests and loads for me in Chrome, Firefox and Edge as expected. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the report on this. I will update our  Known Issues and Future Enhancements - Esri Community  to incorporate the specifics of this issue. The Firefox display seems to replicate the Known Issue we already have where it just shows on one line but your post above indicates that for Chrome and Edge it's a more serious issue of the page just not loading fully. 

This issue is likely related to migrated content created pre-Nov 2020 so I hope this is not your experience on anything created after that point. However regardless it's a significant issue and I've added our highest priority status to the Support ticket I've raised to get this addressed by our Support team. I will report back with updates. 

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User please can try visiting this page again in Chrome and Edge and confirm the page is now loading for you. We worked with our Community Support team and the page now tests and loads for me in Chrome, Firefox and Edge as expected. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello @Anonymous User everything is working perfectly. Thank you so much!