Esri Community Wins 2023 Industry Awards

10-11-2023 08:52 AM
Labels (1)
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager
4 2 639

Esri Community has been named a winner in two industry leaders’ annual awards programs!

2023_Khoros & CR Awards Side by Side_EC Blog.png

Both the customer engagement software company, Khoros, and online community resource and support organization, The Community Roundtable, have separately announced Esri Community to be the winner in categories of their respective 2023 award programs.

These prestigious accolades include Khoros’ Best-in-Class Community award, which recognizes one brand that defines industry standards for customer engagement in the online community space. The Community Roundtable’s Outstanding Advocacy Program award celebrates a community that demonstrates outstanding member leadership, and the unique programs that foster it.

2022 Highlights & Wins_Video Thumbnail_Jack.png

Watch Esri’s 2022 Highlights & Wins video included in our Khoros Kudos Award submission

We’re honored to be the recipient of these awards among the numerous deserving brands who participated. More than that, we’re grateful to represent the hundreds of thousands of Esri customers and staff who make Esri Community so worthy of this recognition.

Daily, we witness tremendous acts of collaboration, gifts of knowledge generously shared, and the ever-brighter future of GIS accelerated right here in this platform—because of you. You are our inspiration as we continuously build on Esri’s commitment to the customer voice as essential within the body of our operations.

THANK YOU for your ongoing involvement here in Esri Community as we work together to find solutions, share ideas, and collaborate to solve problems with GIS!

Read the Khoros press release, here.

Read The Community Roundtable press release, here.

2 Comments
About the Author
I'm a Community Manager focused on Engagement & Content here at Esri. My guiding ethos is that community — people coming together around shared purpose, demonstrating collective support, and collaborating in mutually beneficial ways — is the most powerful source for progress in the world. I'm at your service as we make great things happen through GIS.