Congratulations to our first 2017 GeoNet Semi-Annual Contest Winners

08-01-2017 05:21 PM
Labels (1)
ChrisCatania
Esri Community Team
8 8 4,505

We would like to announce the winners of the first 2017 Semi-Annual GeoNet Contest held from January 1st - June 30th 2017. This contest runs during the first and second half of the year. There is also a year long contest for our grand prizes. You can read more on this in https://community.esri.com/groups/geonet-contest/blog/2017/01/18/announcement-2017-geonet-contest-be....

We appreciate each of our users and their contribution to the community. Each post, reply, and helpful rating helps GIS users create a collaborative atmosphere in order to find solutions to their problems, which helps us achieve our GeoNet goal: to help you work better and ultimately create a stronger, more valuable GIS and Esri Community.  We would like to especially thank a few of our members who have excelled as our top participants.

Our winners will be receiving a variety of prizes as outlined in the2017 GeoNet Contest Prizes Some of these prizes include Amazon gift cards, Esri Certification Exams, ArcGIS Home Use Licenses, and Esri Press books.

Within the community they will be awarded the 2017 MVP Badge that they can proudly display on their profile and in their Me in Three. They will also get an "MVP Champion" icon beside their name.

1. Robert Scheitlin, GISP 
  2. Dan Patterson 
  3. Jayanta Poddar 
  4. Rebecca Strauch, GISP 
  5. Joshua Bixby
  6. Abdullah Anter
  7. Adrian Welsh 
  8. Curtis Price
  9. Chris Donohue, GISP
  10.  Neil Ayres

Thank you all for your contributions to the community!

Are you wanting to get in on the second semi-annual contest? Check out 2017 GeoNet Contest Prizes

8 Comments
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Congrats everyone! I appreciate everyone's help in this list (and many many other contributors). GeoNet is definitely the place to be for getting GIS assistance and here's to the next six months!  

JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations to the members who made it to the top 10.

Kudos to all the contributors of our GeoNet Community, especially Esri's employees (The Unsung Heroes). Good to see these guys contributing immensely through their knowledge sharing and troubleshooting skills.

A good content starts with a good question. So, even a "Researcher" in our community is as important.

GeoNet has been more than just a contest to me. It has become my Identity.

A big thanks to the crew of GeoNet for establishing and maintaining such a great community for GIS.

PanGIS
by
Occasional Contributor III

Congratulations to all of you guys!!!

MojganEsfahaninejad1
New Contributor

Congrats to all of you!

JeffCohn
New Contributor II

Congrats.  Next year for us. SyndicatedMaps.com

AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Chris, is there an Esri list of contributors?

ChrisCatania
Esri Community Team

Hi Adrian - Thanks for asking. Yes, my team is working on a list of Esri contributors. We should have that later this month. 

DarshanJain
New Contributor

How much more time it will take ?

About the Author
I lead the Esri Community Team and oversee the Esri Community strategy. Thank you for being here with us and I look forward to serving and connecting with you here in the community!