spatial analysis

Jump to solution
10-03-2022 03:10 AM
kurdishbrwar
Occasional Contributor
Greetings to all. Recently, geographical studies have developed a new pattern in dealing with the surface of the Earth and its multiple phenomena, including spatial analysis studies, as a result of the development of software techniques related to geographical data, including geographical information systems, and I am currently working on a search for (analysis of the distribution pattern of bread shops). Samon and pastries in the city center of Zakho using geographic information systems) In your opinion, what is the best methodology to be followed and the best indicator of analysis and spatial distribution indicators for this research, so that we can find the best way to distribute this phenomenon and any other phenomenon in the future to ensure a fair service to citizens. Thank you very much, and I hope to provide links For similar research or a video assistant, thank you, your colleague Sabah Omar Al-Barwari from Iraq.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
DougSims_GT
Occasional Contributor

"Greetings to all.

Recently, geographical studies have developed a new pattern in dealing with the surface of the Earth and its multiple phenomena, including spatial analysis studies, as a result of the development of software techniques related to geographical data, including geographical information systems, and I am currently working on a search for (analysis of the distribution pattern of bread shops). Samon and pastries in the city center of Zakho using geographic information systems)

In your opinion, what is the best methodology to be followed and the best indicator of analysis and spatial distribution indicators for this research, so that we can find the best way to distribute this phenomenon and any other phenomenon in the future to ensure a fair service to citizens. Thank you very much, and I hope to provide links For similar research or a video assistant,

thank you, your colleague

Sabah Omar Al-Barwari from Iraq."

I'm quoting this and removing the "Preformatted" tag from your text so that we can actually read it.

To answer your question, I think it would depend on what data you have. Do you have data that lists out bread shops with some kind of geographic information attached to each entry? 

View solution in original post

kurdishbrwar
Occasional Contributor
Greetings, Mr. William, thanks for the reply. Yes, I have a raster data for the phenomenon and it is distributed, but is it possible to determine the best distribution pattern in your opinion? My greetings

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DougSims_GT
Occasional Contributor

"Greetings to all.

Recently, geographical studies have developed a new pattern in dealing with the surface of the Earth and its multiple phenomena, including spatial analysis studies, as a result of the development of software techniques related to geographical data, including geographical information systems, and I am currently working on a search for (analysis of the distribution pattern of bread shops). Samon and pastries in the city center of Zakho using geographic information systems)

In your opinion, what is the best methodology to be followed and the best indicator of analysis and spatial distribution indicators for this research, so that we can find the best way to distribute this phenomenon and any other phenomenon in the future to ensure a fair service to citizens. Thank you very much, and I hope to provide links For similar research or a video assistant,

thank you, your colleague

Sabah Omar Al-Barwari from Iraq."

I'm quoting this and removing the "Preformatted" tag from your text so that we can actually read it.

To answer your question, I think it would depend on what data you have. Do you have data that lists out bread shops with some kind of geographic information attached to each entry? 

kurdishbrwar
Occasional Contributor
Greetings, Mr. William, thanks for the reply. Yes, I have a raster data for the phenomenon and it is distributed, but is it possible to determine the best distribution pattern in your opinion? My greetings