How do I delete invalid user within WorkForce?

Jump to solution
09-04-2022 08:27 PM
BrandonGuo
Occasional Contributor

I removed a user from my organization who used to be part of a Workforce project. Now, whenever I open the workforce page, it will pop up and says "One or more userIds do not match named users in your organization and are active in your project. See more info on how to remove these users from this project." The user is marked as "Active", and I can't remove it. Is there any way to remove an invalid user from Workforce?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

You'll need to make these changes outside of Workforce through Map Viewer.

"In the future, when we recheck job history, it might cause issues. Are there other ways to remove them from the Workforce?"

There are not.  Your only alternative is to leave the assignments as is.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

@BrandonGuo you'll need to re-assign any work that is assigned to the mobile worker, that includes Completed work, prior to being able to remove them from the project.

Craig

0 Kudos
BrandonGuo
Occasional Contributor

@CraigGillgrass I can't re-assign or edit "In Progress" assignments. 

For example:

BrandonGuo_0-1662503169701.png

Also, if I select all assignments by this user, all other buttons become grey, can't edit anything.

BrandonGuo_1-1662503294111.png

The old user has already left the organisation. If we re-assign his job to another user. In the future, when we recheck job history, it might cause issues. Are there other ways to remove them from the Workforce?

Kind regards,

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

You'll need to make these changes outside of Workforce through Map Viewer.

"In the future, when we recheck job history, it might cause issues. Are there other ways to remove them from the Workforce?"

There are not.  Your only alternative is to leave the assignments as is.

0 Kudos
BrandonGuo
Occasional Contributor

Thank you.

0 Kudos