assign civic address and road type in Workforce

11-29-2022 08:31 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there a way to automatically populate the address in the location field? Currently I have to select the point (generated by Quick Capture), click add assignment and then click on the map again to populate the x,y coordinates BUT I would like to generate the civic address for field workers to see on their phone.

SHartholt_1-1669739205448.png

Also, is there a way to automatically assign the priority based on the road type? i.e. since the road is indicated on the map in red, this assignment should be marked as high priority.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Does the feature have a field that has the civic address stored in it?  If so, you can set that field to be the popup title and Workforce will use the popup title as the Location of the assignment.

"Also, is there a way to automatically assign the priority based on the road type? i.e. since the road is indicated on the map in red, this assignment should be marked as high priority."

- Unfortunately, no, this is not possible.  You'd need to set this manually or have some post processing through a Python script.

0 Kudos