Query using URL Parameters

Jump to solution
09-21-2021 09:13 AM
Syvertson
Occasional Contributor III

I just posted a post that I wanted help with and it was "Marked as Spam."  I still want help with it but want to know what I did wrong to have it marked so I don't get flagged again???

Here is my post:

Hello.  I am trying to finish up the "polishing" of a new parcel viewer application.  Before I deploy, I must get the query working from the command line.  For example:

https://www.co.richland.nd.us/ParcelViewer/?query=parcellines,PIN_TXT='14-0000-02813.000'

This query works, sort of.  It does find and zoom to the parcel, and it opens up a custom pop up.  The pop-up has a few things that work, but not everything.  Notice the title does display the parcel ID.  Notice also that if you scroll down, there are two custom attributes that work, both of the links to external pages that are created using feature class attributes, but all of the other attributes are blank.

This same popup works fine when using the identify function.  You can see this by closing the popup and then just clicking the same parcel.  Also the pop-up works when using the query from the left most widget near the navigation bar.

I need someone to point me towards some troubleshooting methods so I can get this working.

Thanks.

Matt Syvertson

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Syvertson

I fixed this by putting check marks in the boxes in the configure attributes menu next to the items in the custom attributes box.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Syvertson

FYI, when I created a copy of map and copy of the app, and changed from a custom popup to an attribute list, it will work.  She this link:

https://gis.co.richland.nd.us/gisportal/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=dc0ec758275646628f6b5d222850...

So, why can't I use the custom popup?

0 Kudos
Syvertson

I fixed this by putting check marks in the boxes in the configure attributes menu next to the items in the custom attributes box.

0 Kudos