Auto-Refresh in Attribute table for standalone table

10-10-2019 07:52 AM
SeanGranata1
New Contributor

Hi All,

I currently have 2 feature classes and a standalone table in a web appbuilder app.  The feature classes are converted CAD polygons of a building and the table is the incoming live stream of data from another enterprise system.  We have the attribute table up with the standalone table information for our staff to quickly look at all the data at once.  There is a refresh interval of .3 mins set on the web map but the attribute table in WAB doesn't utilize it.

Has anyone been able to change the Attribute Table widget to auto refresh on a set interval?

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Gene_Sipes
New Contributor III

I am curious if you have found a solution to this? 

I have a similar issue with the indicator widget in Dashboard. The data source is a standalone table but I have to manually re-add the data source to get it to update the widget. 

The table is published to a Federated ArcGIS server site and added to AGO as an item using the REST point URL. The web map will not allow me to adjust the "Auto-Refresh" property as it states the property is stored with the service (this is despite me selecting the option to allow the web map to determine the properties)

0 Kudos