Internal error while adding connectivity association while updating terminal connectivity

07-21-2021 01:44 PM
KatieScheurer
New Contributor II

I am trying to update a pressure reducing valve in my water utility network that is a subnetwork controller on my pressure network and working fine. But my system subnetwork doesn't trace through this same device. I do not have terminal connectivity set up with the main so I'm wondering if that is the issue. When I try to update the connectivity association with the terminals I get the following:

Edit operation failed. ERROR: Unable to complete operation., Internal error while adding connectivity association. 

Do I need to remove this device as a subnetwork controller to update the terminals? Then add it back? All rules are in place and triple-checked. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey Katie,  If you are using one of the Esri provided editing solutions, can you try 'closing and opening Pro' (I may trademark that phrase)  and adding your Utility Network to a fresh map. 

Try setting terminal connections for the mains that connect to the PRV.  I've seen that work in the past -- for some reason the Esri templates can get very wonky at times.  Maybe that will help.

0 Kudos
KatieScheurer
New Contributor II

I have tried all of that and reset my subnetwork definition which included re-versioning and the whole works. 

0 Kudos
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

What are you condition barriers on the system subnetwork.  Does this device have the correct device status or lifecycle?

0 Kudos
KatieScheurer
New Contributor II

Lifecycle and status are all good. I am getting another error in the modify terminals pane on the main saying it is not a valid feature which I can't figure out why. I have junction edge connectivity rules set up but in my terminal configuration, there isn't a valid path listed. Not sure how to change that. Capture.JPG

0 Kudos