The survey is not accessible or does not exist.

Jump to solution
02-23-2022 06:14 AM
UğurBaranSarıbaş
New Contributor III

Hi, after the last update received in Survey123 connect (3.14.256), several Survey form's item details are not accessible in our organization. Please see the screenshot below.

UurBaranSarba_0-1645625258736.png

Tags (3)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Thanks all. We are investigating this issue. We are going to roll back momentarily to 3.13 until we can test a fix with 3.14.

View solution in original post

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @UğurBaranSarıbaş 

This issue has now been resolved and the Survey123 website has been updated to 3.14, with the noted issue above now resolved. Please test with you surveys again.

Regards,

Phil.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
41 Replies
BatesRambow
New Contributor III

Same issue here. Republishing the surveys does not help. Console shows CORS errors, but there is nothing that has changed on our Portal end in the last 24 hours.

Also, when trying to access the item directly from Portal rather than the Survey123 site, we get a slightly different error, stating the .webform file is missing.  

BatesRambow_0-1645628236196.png

PortalAdmin1
New Contributor II

Seeing the same issue internally. Many surveys across multiple owners. Getting CORS/header errors in chrome: whenever trying to view a survey through survey123.arcgis.com

0 Kudos
CamMuller
Esri Contributor

Also received this issue today on multiple environments, both locally and on client environments. I have published from Connect Version 3.13.249. Tested surveys on version 10.8.1 as well as 10.9.1 of ArcGIS Enterprise. 

Also tested with CORS enabled and disabled on IIS, as well as Portal Allowed Origins defined. Unfortunately none of the above has resolved the issue.

aland
by
New Contributor II

Same issue being seen with our Teams.  Across multiple portals.  Problem is systemic (mostly) across survey's published prior to the Survey123 update yesterday.  New survey's published today behave as expected.  No changes w/respect to origins or CORS settings on our end.

ldurland
New Contributor II

Same here. 

0 Kudos
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

Yikes! I'm glad I saw this post, because I was about to update....hopefully Esri can shed some light on this soon?

@JamesTedrick @IsmaelChivite Is Esri aware of this issue?

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Katie_Clark,

This issue has now been resolved and the Survey123 website has been updated to 3.14, with the noted issue above now resolved. Please test with you surveys again.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

Same here. Seems like this is on Esri's end. Just got off the phone with support. They are still trying to figure this out.

Edits:

Just to toss this out there. Support had me try adding "Access-Control-Allow-Origin" to IIS. This actually made the problem a little worse so I removed it.

Also, as others have mentioned, this is almost at random. I have surveys I created back-to-back that are almost identical. Some work. Some don't. Republishing doesn't help either, so the issue is something tied to the surveys.

I published with Connect only. I used 3.13 until today when I updated to 3.14, but no change.

Seems like we need to wait on Esri to publish a fix.

0 Kudos
BatesRambow
New Contributor III

Some more insight into our issue. As others have mentioned, the console shows a CORS error but our CORS settings are completely open. Also if you watch the network traffic while attempting to open a survey detail page, you can see many successful requests and a single failed request. CORS issues wouldn't allow some requests to succeed and others fail in this manner.

I dug into the failed request. It's the `/search` endpoint searching for the ArcGIS Online Vector Basemap group, as its url exists via our Portal:

BatesRambow_0-1645637480558.png

Wondering what other people are seeing in their network traffic.