Select to view content in your preferred language

Some Repeats Not Showing for Some Users from Inbox

06-07-2024 11:12 AM
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

This one may be a bit of a long shot, but I had a user having issues this morning when they went to edit a Survey123 submission (opened via a URL from Power BI) that one of the 5 repeats did not load into their form to be able to edit.

When I tried with my test account (same permissions as the user) I had no issues with the repeats. I made extra sure it was the same record and everything. I noticed that the record that is not appearing for this user has a different EditDate than the other 4 which makes me think it got disconnected somehow, though the ParentGlobalID is the same.

I came across some posts talking about the limitation of the maxRecordCount when loading the Inbox such as here, does this still impact things when you have a query to only load some of the records to the Inbox? Would this at all have any impact on some users differently than others?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Just making sure you have query allowUpdates=true in the bind::esri:parameters column on the begin repeat line?

0 Kudos
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

I do yes.

It's been working for a while now with no issues (sometimes a select_one field is blank but I think that's just how I have a calculation set up, a separate problem to figure out)

They all load fine for me, I just wanted to put it out there after having a user with issues (they sent me screenshots so I trust it happened) to see if anyone else had encountered this before.

0 Kudos