Send Error: Invalid feature service information, empty or missing layers

10-03-2022 08:53 PM
Hayley
by
Occasional Contributor II

On the Survey123 mobile app I am getting the error below when submitting a survey. This survey was created in Survey123 Connect based on a feature layer.

Hayley_0-1664854965477.png

The AGOL folder contents for this survey and feature layer and views looks like this: 

Hayley_1-1664855254671.png

And the fields in the feature layer look like this:

Hayley_2-1664855420233.png

I have also attached the xls form containing all the questions. 

Any pointers on what is happening here? I have not been able to find any help for this particular error online. 

Thanks!

HL
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Richard_Purkis
Esri Contributor

@Hayley I believe the issue is related to the feature class you are publishing to. I cannot recreate the issue when pointing to a new hosted layer created by the survey. 

Inspect your layer to try and identify what it is causing the layer. If you get the same issue submitting via the web app you can use network traffic to potentially lead you to the cause. Failing that work with your Tech support Team

Hope this helps

0 Kudos
Hayley
by

Hi @Richard_Purkis, thanks for that I'll have a deeper dig. Will changing the feature class name in AGOL break any links between the survey and layer?

HL
0 Kudos
SørenAndersen1
New Contributor

I have the same problem. 

The survey works fine when I use the browser, but it fails when I am using tje Survey123 app

0 Kudos
Hayley
by

Hi @SørenAndersen1

For some reason it didn't work for me on Apple, but then I tried submitting on an Android phone it did work. Do you have the option/capability to do this?

HL
0 Kudos