Select to view content in your preferred language

Search Appearance not rendering the autocomplete parameter for select_multiple question!

Jump to solution
4 weeks ago
Labels (1)
JoseBarrios1
Occasional Contributor III

Hello everyone,

I'm having trouble with the Search Appearance function not rendering the autocomplete parameter correctly. The autocomplete works as expected  for select_one question when I use a URL feature layer or CSV to populate the choice list, but it fails to render the autocomplete parameter when using a select_multiple question. 

Here is the expression I'm using in the appearance column:

autocomplete search('myAssets_Table', 'matches', 'assetType', ${Asset_Type})

The expression successfully retrieves the filtered values, but instead of displaying an autocomplete dropdown menu, it shows the default check-box list. I'm working with Connect  V. 3.19.116

Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

JB

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JoseBarrios1

I just noticed that autocomplete isn't a parameter available for select multiple. While it's not ideal for handling long lists, using minimal will suffice for now. I'll consider this case closed. Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JoseBarrios1

I just noticed that autocomplete isn't a parameter available for select multiple. While it's not ideal for handling long lists, using minimal will suffice for now. I'll consider this case closed. Thanks!

0 Kudos