Repeat records added to TABLE do not appear in INBOX

02-01-2023 10:50 AM
BKS
by
Occasional Contributor

I consider myself a rather experienced S123 creator and I'm having an issue with a survey I'm creating from fGDB.  Essentially, I have a parent FC, a child FC based on a relationship class, and a child Table based on a relationship class.  I'm using Global IDs and GUIDs for the composite relationships.

The plan is to use the INBOX capabilities to allow Windows users to update this data via a survey with two repeats.  I am aware that it is not possible to delete repeat records via the field app but that is "ok" as long as they can add additional ones.  This is the issue. 

When I test the survey, I am able to load survey records and corresponding repeat records from both the FC and the Table.  All is good.  However, when I ADD a repeat record to the Table and submit the survey without any error, refresh the INBOX and reload the same survey, the additional records in the Table are not shown.  The number of related records remains at same amount as the pre-additional records edit number.  However, upon looking at the Feature Layer in AGOL, the new records in the related Table are indeed there.  

So the Add capability with the Table repeat is working but I cannot see these records in the survey (after refreshing the INBOX of course).  I tried deleted the survey and redownloading it, with the same issue.  

The same Add capability with the child FC works perfectly.  That is, I can see the additional records after the Add.

I tried this same survey on my Android phone and BOTH the FC and the Table work as expected (i.e. the additional Table records are there).

I will be reporting this as a bug but just wondering if anyone has any ideas that might make for a solution rather than hope for a development cycle fix ?

One I had was to turn the related Table into an FC.

Any other ideas from those that edit existing data using S123 ???

Thanks Kindly.

BKS

Versions 

• ArcGIS Pro 3.0.3
  • S123 Connect 3.15.170
  • S123 field app 3.15.151
  • Windows 10

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

On the begin repeat line in the bind::esri:parameters column do you have 

query allowUpdates=true

BKS
by
Occasional Contributor
Yes
0 Kudos
BKS
by
Occasional Contributor

Reaching out to anyone who has developed a survey based on existing data that includes a Table based repeat, AND using field app in Windows to access the survey.  If so, and you were able to Add repeat Table records and then see them after refreshing INBOX, I would be most interested.  

Thanks kindly, BKS

0 Kudos