Pulling attribute from layer in geopoint map

Jump to solution
06-28-2022 11:30 AM
MelissaGearman
New Contributor II

I'm working on a survey where the user will need to put a point at the location of a project (geopoint question). This map has a parcel layer in it and I was wondering if there was any way to extract the parcel number based on the location of the geopoint to populate a field later in the survey.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @MelissaGearman,

Just wanted to let you know with the upcoming 3.16 October Release of Survey123 we have extended the pulldata() function to now include spatial searches. You can find the latest announcements, documentation and test out the latest 3.16 beta builds via the Early Adopter Community to get early access to these builds.

Regards,

Phil.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @MelissaGearman

We have this functionality currently in Beta, please check out our documentation in our Early Adopter Community to test the functionality. 

Thank you,
Zach
MelissaGearman
New Contributor II

Thanks Zach, I've been able to use the Beta version to do what I need so I'm ready when it goes into full production. It's been very helpful.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @MelissaGearman,

Just wanted to let you know with the upcoming 3.16 October Release of Survey123 we have extended the pulldata() function to now include spatial searches. You can find the latest announcements, documentation and test out the latest 3.16 beta builds via the Early Adopter Community to get early access to these builds.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
MelissaGearman
New Contributor II

Hi Phil. This is great to hear! I look forward to 3.16!

ahargreaves_FW
Occasional Contributor III

@Anonymous User can you help me understand what's wrong with the below pulldata"@layer" syntax for my calc? That workorder record shown in the where clause does result in a record when the REST end point is queried directly but I can't get my survey to do it for me.

ahargreaves_FW_0-1671730881089.png

0 Kudos