Problems generating reports

Jump to solution
10-26-2021 11:39 PM
RyanDavidson1
New Contributor III

Hi!

Suddenly i can't generate a report from a survey. I haven't changed the survey in over a year and it has worked fine until now. Since i created the survey i have been using an individual record sample template. When it failed to create a report i tried saving the template i had been using and loading it back in but it still didn't work. When i delete the report completely and then try to create a new sample report it won't allow me due to an error. It states that one of the fields needs to be a double not a string but i don't know how to change that. I used the web designer to build the survey, should i just delete that question and then add it in again? (I would prefer not to)

Still puzzles me why it has worked perfect until now, has something been changed by Esri in how these surveys work?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RyanDavidson1
New Contributor III

Solved it myself, i had a question for a telephone number that was singe line text, simply took it out and put a number question in it's place. Everything works again as it should, even the integromat webhook.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RyanDavidson1
New Contributor III

Solved it myself, i had a question for a telephone number that was singe line text, simply took it out and put a number question in it's place. Everything works again as it should, even the integromat webhook.

0 Kudos