I can not reach my survey in Survey123

Jump to solution
09-21-2021 02:56 AM
OrçunAkkay
New Contributor III

I have created some surveys via Survey123 app and using them for almost 2 years. I was using Survey123 website to check records and see them. Today, I have tried to access my survey via Survey123 Website but an error occurred. It says "related feature does not exist or not accessible for this user". I am the survey's owner so it shouldn't be a problem. I also checked "active portal" in Survey123 app it seems okay. I can send records to related survey via Survey123 mobile app. There was no problem in last week. Can someone help me with this as soon as possible. I am running some core process' of my company here, so it's urgent for me. Also, as you can see in "Screenshot_2" I can reach one of the surveys among others. All of them created via Survey123 app, why can I access only this one on the website?

Tags (2)
15 Replies
Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi @OrçunAkkay 

The issue related to audio question will be fixed in the upcoming hotfix. I will let reply to this post when the fix is ready.

Thanks,

Ruth

0 Kudos
OrçunAkkay
New Contributor III

Thank you for your reply. Is there a specific date for the next update?

0 Kudos
Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi @OrçunAkkay @KerryKang @Mondi_GIS @HusamAllthawi 

The fix for survey with audio question cannot be loaded is now available for testing on BETA website: https://survey123beta.arcgis.com/.

Please help us verify the fix. If the fix pass the test, the hotfix build will be available early next week.

Thanks,

Ruth

0 Kudos
OrçunAkkay
New Contributor III

I have checked and it seems okay via "https://survey123beta.arcgis.com/".

It works correctly for my account and my surveys.

Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi @OrçunAkkay @KerryKang @Mondi_GIS @HusamAllthawi 

The fix is already on production website. Your surveys with audio question should be loaded as expected on website and web app. 

Thanks,

Ruth

0 Kudos
OrçunAkkay
New Contributor III

Hello @Ruth_JiatengXu ,

Seems like problem solved for me. Everything is working correctly. Thank you for your help.