Has anything changed recently with URL parameters/dashboards?

01-20-2022 09:34 AM
GIS_utahDEM
Occasional Contributor II

Hello! I have a process where a survey is submitted, signed on one dashboard and approved on another. I created the survey in Survey123 Connect and use Relevant logic, url parameters and pulldata("@property", "mode") = 'edit' to dictate which questions show up on the survey or the respective dashboards. I had the url parameter/process working, but I made some changes to the survey and now I can't edit the dashboard, the url parameters, or interact with the survey without getting a chrome "Aw Snap" crash. I even reverted back to original url parameters and took out the new stuff I had added to the survey and it still isn't working. There are no problems submitting the original survey, just trying to interact with the embedded content on the dashboard. I will attach my xlsx file and the URL parameters I'm using.

Really not sure what's up with this, but thank you in advance for any suggestions!

First dashboard url configuration:

https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/464fe560d09b487f95a801cde595ecb9?mode=edit&globalId={globalid}&co...}

Second Dashboard URL Configuration: 

https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/464fe560d09b487f95a801cde595ecb9?mode=edit&globalId={globalid}&co...&approved={approved}&denied={denied}&search_expenses={search_expenses}&search_food={search_food}&search_fuel={search_fuel}&search_rental_equip={search_rental_equip}&search_replace_equip={search_replace_equip}&search_other={search_other}&search_other_amount={search_other_amount}&training_expenses={training_expenses}&course_name={course_name}&training_food={training_food}&training_fuel={training_fuel}&training_course_fee={training_course_fee}&training_supplies={training_supplies}&training_other={training_other}&training_other_amount={training_other_amount}&equipment_expenses={equipment_expenses}&equip_explain={equip_explain}&upgrade_equip={upgrade_equip}&new_equip={new_equip}&equipment_otherfield={equipment_otherfield}&descriptions={descriptions}&for_review=yes&admin_approval={admin_approval}&hold_reason={hold_reason}&hide=field:response_type,field:rescue_techniques,field:search_techniques,field:results,field:rescue...

4 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I only use the app so it may be different but the word field needs to be in there like this

arcgis-survey123://?itemID=032af44444488&field:PointID={PointID}&field:EvaluationID={expression/expr0}&field:CollectTNTP={expression/expr13}&field:CollectTurbidity={expression/expr14}&field:Project={Project}&field:ProtocolType={ProtocolType}

0 Kudos
GIS_utahDEM

@DougBrowning The embedded survey shows up correctly, but when I try to change/add an answer the page stops responding

0 Kudos
GIS_Fox
Occasional Contributor III

Is the crash only occurring on Chrome or have you tried multiple different browsers?

Jansen Lyons - Records and GIS Section - Public Works - City of Rio Rancho, NM
GIS_utahDEM

@GIS_Fox It has crashed in Chrome and Microsoft Edge.