File ownership transfer in ArcGIS online; Survey123 Connect xls missing

08-11-2022 08:57 AM
JenMcRuer
Occasional Contributor

Hello, 

I am having a similar issue.  

I have just moved items from a colleague's ArcGIS Online content folder to my own.  I kept all files in the same folders. 

One moved file/folder is an active survey designed in Survey123 Connect. When I open this survey's files in Connect, I no longer have an xls form attached. AND the main survey icon is prompting me to refresh - but warns me "do I really want to download and overwrite?"  - I'm worried about losing data and the survey content itself. 

I have checked the folderID in My Survey Designs> iteminfo file on my computer, and it matches the folder ID enclosing the survey content in ArcGIS online. 

I also no longer see the xls in My Survey Designs survey folder on my computer.  Can I just upload the xls form into this folder again?  And if so, what happens when I download and overwrite in Connect to refresh? 

Lastly, I am using a new MacBook Air and understand that services will no longer be updated for Connect. Could this be part of the issue?

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JenMcRuer
Occasional Contributor

Hello, 

Hoping to receive some insight on the above, or help in where to redirect this question. 

Thank you

0 Kudos