Downloading from link bug?

Jump to solution
08-02-2019 09:43 AM
BradenBurkholder1
New Contributor III

We're having an issue since the 3.5.176 hotfix, I believe.

My users are unable to download any surveys from short links (e.g. arcg.is/xxxxx).

Surveys download fine from the Download Surveys menu of the Field App, but many of my users are outside of an org or group with access to that option. Devices tested so far are just Android OS.

Related to?

237880-why-will-surveys-not-download-in-survey123-when-launched-from-collector

237886-survey-not-downloading-on-ipads

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Braden,

This is a known issue with the latest 3.5.176 field app released late last week. We have a fix for it already and will be releasing a 3.5 hotfix to the app stores as soon as possible. It should be available by the end of the week, pending certification and app store approvals.

As a current workaround, if you are using AGO, users should still be able to download the survey manually via the Download surveys menu if they are signed in.

Alternatively, we have also uploaded new 3.6 Beta builds to the Early Adopter Community which include this fix. Please download the latest 3.6 Beta builds via EAC and/or Testflight. You can find the latest 3.6 Beta updates on EAC here.

Regards,

Phil.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Braden,

This is a known issue with the latest 3.5.176 field app released late last week. We have a fix for it already and will be releasing a 3.5 hotfix to the app stores as soon as possible. It should be available by the end of the week, pending certification and app store approvals.

As a current workaround, if you are using AGO, users should still be able to download the survey manually via the Download surveys menu if they are signed in.

Alternatively, we have also uploaded new 3.6 Beta builds to the Early Adopter Community which include this fix. Please download the latest 3.6 Beta builds via EAC and/or Testflight. You can find the latest 3.6 Beta updates on EAC here.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
BradenBurkholder1
New Contributor III

Now fixed as of Survey123 field app build number 3.5.177