Completed forms diseappered after sending failure from

Jump to solution
05-19-2022 06:57 AM
OlivierBaudry
New Contributor

Hi everyone,

I just collected datas on field offline with my ArcGIS Survey 123 app. While coming back to the office, I connect my smartphone to the wifi and send all the datas to the cloud. During this operation I had a connection failure and the internet shut down a few seconds then came back online.

After sending was full, an error message said that sending failed for a few forms. These forms where showed in my send box with a red warning icon and they suddenly disappeard. When I come back to the app main menu, the surven icon still show 16 failed sending forms but there is no more send box in it. I can not try the sending again.

Could you please help me to resolve this? I presume theses data's still should be in my local files but I don't know how to take them back.

I thank you a lot for every answers

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @OlivierBaudry

Please see this documentation for recovering the data from the device and sending it from the desktop version of the Survey123 field app. 

Thank you,
Zach

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @OlivierBaudry

Please see this documentation for recovering the data from the device and sending it from the desktop version of the Survey123 field app. 

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos