There was a problem accessing this story or this page. Please try again or contact your ArcGIS administrator.

03-27-2023 11:08 AM
h0304869
New Contributor

I drafted a storymap and set everything to public.  but received the error "There was a problem accessing this story or this page. Please try again or contact your ArcGIS administrator."  I even deleted all things but only left the text the error still appears.  How can I solve this problem?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@h0304869 - I'm sorry you are experiencing an issue with your story. When you say "set everything to public" did that include publishing the story from the story builder? Simply sharing the story item from your ArcGIS content page will not make it available to others. You must click publish at the top of the builder and go through that process. This is because stories have the capability to have unpublished changes that are not visible by others, so the publication process is required to make the story content visible. For more detail, see Author and publish your first story—ArcGIS StoryMaps | Documentation.

If this is not the problem, I would suggest that you please contact Esri Technical Support so they can help you troubleshoot.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos