Make a copy of a theme

Jump to solution
05-06-2022 11:53 AM
AshleighReeves
New Contributor III

Once I have created a theme- is there a way to copy the theme and make a few edits, then resave as a new theme? I want to keep it consistent with our other themes while just updating a couple of pieces. 

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Sure ! You can duplicate a theme that you own or have rights to edit (via administrative privileges or a group with update capabilities).

Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 2.59.32 PM.jpg

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

LizTodd
Esri Contributor

Hi Ashleigh, great question! Yes, you can duplicate a theme and then edit the copy of it. To do so navigate to your "My Themes" page, click the 3 horizontal dots on the bottom right of the card of the theme you'd like to duplicate, and then click "Duplicate" (see attached screenshot of this for reference). Once you've followed those steps a copy will appear in your "My Themes" page and you can open the theme copy, edit it, and apply it to your work! 

Duplicate a themeDuplicate a theme

View solution in original post

2 Replies
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Sure ! You can duplicate a theme that you own or have rights to edit (via administrative privileges or a group with update capabilities).

Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 2.59.32 PM.jpg

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
LizTodd
Esri Contributor

Hi Ashleigh, great question! Yes, you can duplicate a theme and then edit the copy of it. To do so navigate to your "My Themes" page, click the 3 horizontal dots on the bottom right of the card of the theme you'd like to duplicate, and then click "Duplicate" (see attached screenshot of this for reference). Once you've followed those steps a copy will appear in your "My Themes" page and you can open the theme copy, edit it, and apply it to your work! 

Duplicate a themeDuplicate a theme