Collections

07-27-2021 08:42 AM
CatherineCarter1
New Contributor III

Hello ..

I am sorry but Collections are turning out to be too much trouble. I had everything set and working and then I had to make some edits on two of my pages. I did that and I published the pages but the collection did. not pick up the new version of the page. I deleted the pages from the collection and replaced them but still no go. I even deleted the collection and made a new one and then added the pages but the old versions are the ones being picked up. It's like the file server is keeping the old page and the new page but the Collection is accessing only the old page.

Unless you can fix this I am going to have to find a different way to access the pages in my story.

Thanks for your help,

Catherine

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CatherineCarter1
New Contributor III

Hi again! Well, it is working now. Apparently it takes as much as 30-45 minute to reconcile the changes in the Collection. I hope you can find a way to speed that up!

Thanks again,

Catherine

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@CatherineCarter1 -- We haven't heard about or observed this issue before, but we will do some testing to see if we can reproduce the issue. I'm glad things are working for you now.

You can always try to use a private/incognito browsing window if there appear to be caching issues on your local machine.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos
CatherineCarter1
New Contributor III
True. And I haven’t tried to clear my cache but I will the next time it comes up. This is just so bizarre! Thanks so much for checking into it. I really appreciate all your help.
0 Kudos