Add pages to a story map?

Jump to solution
03-10-2023 08:17 AM
LydiaCarey
New Contributor III

good afternoon,

I'm very curious as to how the "Discover the possibilities with ArcGIS StoryMaps!" made by Esri was created Screenshot 2023-03-10 110912.png

I'm seeing two navigation bars and would really like to format mine like this. The top navigation is almost for different pages and its not a constant scroll though like "Moving to ArcGIS StoryMaps" is its own page. this is how I would like mine. Did they use Map Series? I've tried that as well but I'm not sure that's what I'm looking for, I really like the look of this example. Is it a collection?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi @LydiaCarey! "Discovery the possibilities..." is a collection of stories. The collection and the stories were all created using ArcGIS StoryMaps.

The top navbar shows the names of the stories in the collection, and the second navbar shows the sections of the current story you're viewing.

You can learn more about collections here: Start Your First ArcGIS StoryMaps Collection (esri.com)

For more about adding navigation to a story see Add story navigation—ArcGIS StoryMaps | Documentation

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
LydiaCarey
New Contributor III

@OwenGeo Maybe you would be able to help on this.

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi @LydiaCarey! "Discovery the possibilities..." is a collection of stories. The collection and the stories were all created using ArcGIS StoryMaps.

The top navbar shows the names of the stories in the collection, and the second navbar shows the sections of the current story you're viewing.

You can learn more about collections here: Start Your First ArcGIS StoryMaps Collection (esri.com)

For more about adding navigation to a story see Add story navigation—ArcGIS StoryMaps | Documentation

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos