This release is not compliant with the Google Play 64-bit requirement problem

Jump to solution
10-30-2022 06:36 AM
Labels (3)
tanerkoka
Occasional Contributor II

Hi,
I using ArcGIS_Runtime_SDK_Qt_Windows_100_14_01 sdk. Im using Qt Creator 7.0.2 Based on Qt 6.2.3 (MSVC 2019, 64 bit) and Kits Qt 5.15.2 (Android Clang Multi -Abi and MinGW 64-bit ) . I am uploading the new qt application (.aab file) to an old android application to google play console as an update.I get the error in the image below in the review and publish section:

error.png

Here is also more detail link below for google play:

Learn More 

As a result of my research, I was advised to try to build the App without x86-Architecture. 
I Selected ABIs in Qt Creator as follows but the result did not change:

ABIs.png

Also, I opened my .aab file as .rar file in the lib folder  3 architectures  includes as in the picture below:

aab.png

Probably needed ArcGIS libraries for architectures other than armeabi-v7a.For example like compiling ArcGIS in 64 bit (arm64-v8a) . If this is the problem how to do this compilation in version 5.15.2 ? Can you help?

Here is my Android kit detay below:

Android Kit.GIF

Here is also C compiler options from Combobox are also below:

compiler.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tanerkoka

Thanks LucasDanzinger problem was solved 🙂 I deselect x86  architectures from build settings in QT and removed ANDROID_ABIS x86 parameter from  "arcgis_runtime_qml.pri" file after rebuild was solved.

The usage in arcgis_runtime_qml.pri is as follows:

android {
message("ArcGIS Runtime for Android ("$$QT_ARCH")")
PLATFORM = "android"
ANDROID_ABIS = arm64-v8a armeabi-v7a
}

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

You should be able to target only the ARM architectures and not the x86 architectures. In you Qt Creator screenshot, I'd suggest you only check 'armeabi-v7a' and 'arm64-v8a' and leave 'x86' and 'x86_64' unchecked

0 Kudos
tanerkoka

Hi Lucas,

I tried only check 'armeabi-v7a' and 'arm64-v8a' and leave 'x86' and 'x86_64' unchecked but again I got the same error 😞

When I checked inside the build folder during compilation, I observed that the x86 folder was created automatically.In addition, the content of the "architectures" property in the android-AppName-deployment-settings.json file is as follows:

"architectures": {"arm64-v8a":"aarch64-linux-android", "armeabi-v7a":"arm-linux-androideabi", "x86":"i686-linux-android"}

Build Folder :

build folder.png

When the build process is completed, there is an x86 folder in the base\lib folder in .aab  as seen below:

aab.png

If we are not going to use x86 architecture in solving the problem, how can we prevent it from coming automatically?To fix the problem, should the x86 folder not appear here?

In addition, there are x86 files in the "Include prebuild OpenSSL libraries" section in the Add-on libraries section.Will x86 ones be deleted?

so files.png

0 Kudos
tanerkoka

Thanks LucasDanzinger problem was solved 🙂 I deselect x86  architectures from build settings in QT and removed ANDROID_ABIS x86 parameter from  "arcgis_runtime_qml.pri" file after rebuild was solved.

The usage in arcgis_runtime_qml.pri is as follows:

android {
message("ArcGIS Runtime for Android ("$$QT_ARCH")")
PLATFORM = "android"
ANDROID_ABIS = arm64-v8a armeabi-v7a
}

0 Kudos