MaxRecordCountFactor in ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9 not working

01-17-2022 12:42 AM
KonstantinArbogastEBP
New Contributor II

Dear Esri team,

When I'm adding a layer to an ArcGIS Javascript map, the layer will automatically be queried from the REST API. In the automatically generated URL, the maxRecordCountFactor is set to 4, so with a maxRecordCount of 2000, 8000 features should be loaded. This works fine for a layer that is published in ArcGIS Online (Example). When I publish this same layer to our ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9 environment, the same query only returns 2000 features, so it looks like the maxRecordCountFactor is not applied. This leads to the problem that only 25% of the data is visible on the map when the layer is added in ArcGIS JS.

Is there any workaround for this problem? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello @KonstantinArbogastEBP 

It looks like this issue has been reported by other users, exclusively at Enterprise 10.9.0. There has been a defect logged against this behavior with the product development team:

BUG-000145678: ArcGIS Server feature service with "supportsMaxRecordCountFactor": true does not support maxRecordCountFactor in the query request.

There is no public information available yet surrounding this issue, but if you want to stay updated on its status and any discovered workarounds, please reach out to Esri Technical Support and ask to be attached to the above defect.

I hope this helps!

Best,

Calvin

0 Kudos