Update ArcGIS Pro v2.3 to version 2.9

09-28-2022 01:07 PM
JadedEarth
Occasional Contributor

I have a named-user license version of ArcGIS Pro 2.3.  I want to update it to version 2.9.  But it doesn't give me an option to do that.  It automatically selects version 3.0, which I don't want to do.

How can I override version 3.0 and instead specify version 2.9 for updating ArcGIS Pro?

Appreciate any help.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
wayfaringrob
Frequent Contributor

Do you, or someone you know in your organization, have access to My Esri? From there, you can go to My Orgs > Downloads > All Versions tab, and select any version you like.

my.esri.com

0 Kudos
JadedEarth
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

It's a matter of getting the correct URL to my esri.  I don't know how I did it but somehow I got to it.  I'm requesting permission to be able to download previous versions.  It seems I need approval from our administrators.  Will keep you and others informed of developments.

0 Kudos
JadedEarth
Occasional Contributor

I don't understand why we can't download the version we want when we paid for the license.  Why isn't all versions available on the update version in ArcGIS Pro licensed copy?  You can't launch it without a valid license anyway.  So why can't I download and update the version I need?

0 Kudos