ArcGIS Pro 3.0 export table is exporting more than just the attribute table

Jump to solution
07-01-2022 10:40 AM
HollyTorpey_LSA
Occasional Contributor III

Since updating to ArcGIS Pro 3.0, when I right click on a feature class in my TOC and select Export Table, Pro exports all the layer's components to my file GDB, not just the attribute table (in this case, it's a feature layer, a related table, and the relationship class). Prior to the update, this operation would just write a copy of the feature class's attribute table to the GDB.

Anyone else experiencing this?

- Holly
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

I tested this in 2.9 and 3.0 and a feature class with attachments and relationship class and both exported the table if the Export Table environment setting for Maintain Attachments was checked.  If you uncheck the Maintain Attachments environment setting, then the relationship class and attachment table do not export with the table.  Did not test with a related table but I would think it would work the same.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Export Table (Conversion)—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation  some additional info is copies, see if it applies.

Table To Table (Conversion)—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation seems identical to the above

see if this behaves differently now

Copy Rows (Data Management)—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

... sort of retired...
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

I tested this in 2.9 and 3.0 and a feature class with attachments and relationship class and both exported the table if the Export Table environment setting for Maintain Attachments was checked.  If you uncheck the Maintain Attachments environment setting, then the relationship class and attachment table do not export with the table.  Did not test with a related table but I would think it would work the same.

HollyTorpey_LSA
Occasional Contributor III

Huh, maybe that's it. Maybe I somehow had it unchecked in 2.9 and now it's checked by default in 3.0. I'll play with that. Thanks for the suggestion!

- Holly
0 Kudos