Support for Label Classes in Web App Builder, Batch Edit in Experience Builder?

05-24-2022 10:14 AM
10KYIGIS
New Contributor II

Hi there,

I really appreciate a lot of the improvements made in the new ArcGIS Online Map Viewer, especially getting multiline labels possible via multiple label classes and offsets.

However, there are a few things that are hindering my organization from moving to it fully.

One is that the multiple label classes don't show appropriately in Web App Builder, and Web App Builder (as far as I now, without significant development) is the only place where a Batch edit Widget exists.

I know that Experience Builder works better with some of these capabilities in the New Map Viewer, however Experience Builder doesn't seem to have the Batch Edit tool - which is extremely important to our workflows.

Are there any plans for support for multiple label classes in the New Map Viewer and Web App Builder, or a Batch Edit tool in Experience Builder?

Thanks!

2 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I would guess that some kind of Batch Edit capability is in the works for EB. I wouldn't hold my breath on significant updates to WAB, or really anything that's running on the 3.x JS API.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

WAB will not be getting support for multiple label classes like you see in Map Viewer and other 4.x JSAPI based apps. 

0 Kudos