Smart forms built off a table no longer editable in FieldMaps (Desktop)

06-27-2022 09:44 AM
BlairMcclenathan
New Contributor III

Hi everyone, 

We've been using related tables in FieldMaps for some time now and have been using the form editor to adjust the visibility, requirements, etc. for our data intake. Friday morning when I went to edit the form however, I am no longer able to edit the form, or even get it to show up. We have had no issues on the mobile app side, the form has remained the same since it was last edited. I'm just curious if anyone has run into this issue since the update last week? 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
MaryAnne_VanZuyle
New Contributor III

#BUG-000150233 Cannot configure smart forms in Map Viewer or Field Maps Web App for Related Tables from ArcGIS Server service. In Production Plan. Severity: Medium. 

I am not a happy camper. We are migration our business critical work process to Hosted Feature Services. Much work happening for conversion of all maps and apps.

0 Kudos
BlairMcclenathan
New Contributor III

Hi Mary,

Thank you for the reply, would you be bale to share a link to where you found the information regarding this bug?

0 Kudos
MaryAnne_VanZuyle
New Contributor III

I can't figure that out, Blair. I can only see it associated with My Organization under MyEsri. So I can only see my bugs!

0 Kudos
TamiMaddio
New Contributor III

We have discovered a possible work around but it requires you to have Portal implemented.  We published our service to Enterprise/Portal.  Then added this service as a new item in ArcGIS Online.  Then added the layers and tables into a NEW webmap.  This allowed us to edit the related tables and add new records.  So far, this workflow is working in the Field Maps mobile app.  We are working with ESRI technical support and they confirmed this bug.  The bug information is only available if you have a technical support call.  It will be attached to the ticket in My.ESRI.  It sounds like this bug will be fixed in a scheduled release in Q2 which ending soon.

0 Kudos