Monday.com and feature service layer integration

12-29-2022 10:45 AM
PetronilaMandeno
Occasional Contributor II

Hello, I have been tasked to integrate data in Monday.com with a feature service layer. My client wants data to flow both ways. A board on Monday.com will be populated with the attributes for all features in the feature service layer. And data from several boards in Monday.com will be added to specific features in a related table. At least, that's how we think the data will flow.

I was planning to use Make.com for the integrations but I don't think it has enough widgets that will do everything I want.

Has anyone ever integrated the two? Any pointers?

Tags (1)
7 Replies
PetronilaMandeno

Bumping this up - anybody? Perhaps I need to enlist ESRI's development team?

0 Kudos
Alec
by
New Contributor III

Hi @PetronilaMandeno, I am looking to do exactly what you have described. I was wondering if you ever made any progress with this

Thanks !  

0 Kudos
PetronilaMandeno

Hello Alec,

I did! I hired a python programmer to write some code for me. He said it was fairly straight forward, but we are having issues with folks not entering in the exact same unique ID in Monday.com to make sure things get ported over correctly.

I hope that helps.

0 Kudos
Alec
by
New Contributor III

Anything helps! I appreciate the response 

0 Kudos
RaelynCaldwell1
New Contributor

I would also love to know if this is possible!

Thanks!

-R

0 Kudos
PetronilaMandeno

Hello Raelyn,

Per my answer to Alec, I ended up hiring someone to write some Python code for me.

Not sure that helps, but there it is. 😕

0 Kudos
Colin2
by
New Contributor

Hi Raelyn,
If you are still on the lookout for some help, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

0 Kudos