Is it true that I can't login to my story map after my free trial expires?

Jump to solution
12-15-2017 04:55 AM
ZuhaoLi
New Contributor

Is it that I can't view it at all unless I purchase the subscription? The link that I was using worked before my trial expired, if I want to get the link working again and access my story map how should I do it? Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

What happens at the end of the trial?
Once your trial has ended, you can call Esri to purchase. Provide your trial subscription ID when you call and all the work you've saved in ArcGIS Online becomes part of your new paid account. You won't lose anything you have built!

Source: Trial | ArcGIS

Convert trial organizational accounts into public accounts

If you do not want to purchase a subscription at the end of your trial, you can convert the accounts in the trial to one or more public accounts. With a public account, you can author, store, and manage apps and data, and share them with others. You can also get access to content shared by Esri and GIS users around the world. Public accounts are for noncommercial use only.

Each public account that is converted from a trial organizational account will continue to own all the items it owned during the trial with the exception of groups, group gallery apps, and hosted web layers. Any hosted web layers published during the trial will be deleted from the system and will not be transferred to the public account. Groups and group gallery apps will also be deleted from the system and will not be transferred to the public account.

Also see: Manage trial subscription—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS 

So if you are planning to purchase a subscription, contact Esri and have the content moved to your new paid subscription.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

What happens at the end of the trial?
Once your trial has ended, you can call Esri to purchase. Provide your trial subscription ID when you call and all the work you've saved in ArcGIS Online becomes part of your new paid account. You won't lose anything you have built!

Source: Trial | ArcGIS

Convert trial organizational accounts into public accounts

If you do not want to purchase a subscription at the end of your trial, you can convert the accounts in the trial to one or more public accounts. With a public account, you can author, store, and manage apps and data, and share them with others. You can also get access to content shared by Esri and GIS users around the world. Public accounts are for noncommercial use only.

Each public account that is converted from a trial organizational account will continue to own all the items it owned during the trial with the exception of groups, group gallery apps, and hosted web layers. Any hosted web layers published during the trial will be deleted from the system and will not be transferred to the public account. Groups and group gallery apps will also be deleted from the system and will not be transferred to the public account.

Also see: Manage trial subscription—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS 

So if you are planning to purchase a subscription, contact Esri and have the content moved to your new paid subscription.

Medyyy
by
New Contributor

Hi XanderBakker, 

Do you know where can I get my trial ID? 

0 Kudos