I cannot upload layers from ArcGIS Pro to ArcGIS Online.

06-17-2022 10:04 AM
nicofierrov
New Contributor III

Hi everyone,

I am just setting up an academic account for up to 5 users of ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online and I just realized that whenever I try to upload something from ArcGIS Pro to ArcGIS Online the process fails.

I don't know if this is a problem, but I have a personal ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online account, which has no such problem.

I will leave the logs of the problem and some images, I remain attentive to your comments.

Best regards, Nicolas.

LOGS:

Error_log.JPG

Portals.JPG

Failed_Publish.JPG

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DavidHood_USFS
New Contributor III

Nicolas, I was getting an almost identical error when trying to publish a hosted feature service this week.  I spent several hours trying to figure out the problem, and the only thing I found that was causing the issue was that I had a domain on the service that had an apostrophe in the code value.

DavidHood_USFS_0-1655491048685.png

If I tried published the service where the domain with this value I got the error.

DavidHood_USFS_1-1655491187187.png

As it was a new field, I did testing where I removed the field and the service published, but when adding the field again it would cause the error.  I then tried changing the code in the domain to what I have in the screen capture below and the service published.

DavidHood_USFS_2-1655491299283.png

0 Kudos
nicofierrov
New Contributor III

Thank you very much for your answer, I tried with another dataset, a very simple one, and it failed to publish from ArcGIS Pro to ArcGIS Online. It gives me the same error.

This is the dataset I created:

NicolasFierro_0-1655504514327.png

The unusual thing is that with my personal ArcGIS Pro and Online account I don't have the problem, I only have the problem with the Institutional account that I am using, where I was asked to be the administrator.

Here are the logs:

NicolasFierro_1-1655504668853.png

0 Kudos
RachelK
New Contributor III

I've been having a similar issue since yesterday; I can't share to AGOL, as the layer gets hung up on "Uploading service definition." Was anyone able to find a solution to this problem?

0 Kudos
Jim_Anbazu
Esri Contributor

Hi! Did you ever get this issue resolved? I am currently working to solve a similar issue and would love any insights if you have any. Thank you.

0 Kudos