How can I change the size of clustered features?

Jump to solution
01-24-2022 11:39 PM
barrylim
New Contributor III

Hello I created a webmap in ArcGIS Pro and shared it with ArcGIS Online. I clustered the symbols of my features, but now they are really small after zooming in. Even with the maximum Symbol Size they are a way to small. 

Does someone know how to change it?

Thx in advance.

First picture is before zooming in (symbols big enough)

Second is after zooming in (symbols too small)

1.png2.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

In the New Map Viewer you can adjust the sizing of the clusters using the size slider. You can see the clusters have the cluster number present and the none clustered features have no number present. 

RussellRoberts1_0-1643122346048.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

In the New Map Viewer you can adjust the sizing of the clusters using the size slider. You can see the clusters have the cluster number present and the none clustered features have no number present. 

RussellRoberts1_0-1643122346048.png

0 Kudos
DickieRigdon
New Contributor III

Hi @RussRoberts , is there a way to adjust the cluster symbol sizes in Classic Version with Arcade?  We have to use Classic for web map app publishing and not Map Viewer.  I'm trying to make the single symbol larger.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

unfortunately no. Also with Map Viewer we are planning on supporting a cluster symbol that is different from the feature symbol for a release later this year. 

0 Kudos
DickieRigdon
New Contributor III

Understood, thank you.

0 Kudos
barrylim
New Contributor III

Thank you it worked, but now it doesn't zoom in smoothly anymore, its actually really laggy. Does this mean I have to use caching? 

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

Hard to say without looking at the map.

0 Kudos
barrylim
New Contributor III
0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

looks good, I don't see any lagging.

barrylim
New Contributor III

Hm weird... know it works. Thank you for your help!

Have a good week 🙂

0 Kudos