If storing data on ArcGIS.com uses credits we should be able to see disk usage for layers in My Content

03-23-2023 02:35 PM
NoahWasserman
New Contributor III

ArcGIS.com consumes credits to store our data but we have no way of managing layers by size in My Content.  There should be a disk usage or size column in the Table view.

Edit (thank you magisian): Allow users to sort and filter content in by additional categories, such as credits, to better allow management of content through the My Content interface. This would allow our Creators to identify their larger items readily without requiring navigating to other parts of the ESRI universe to access to reporting, credit/storage usage, and status tools.   

3 Comments
ChristopherCounsell

This is available already. The size is on each item details page, split between feature storage and attachments, and administrators have access to reporting and overview tools.

https://esriaustraliatechblog.wordpress.com/2021/06/22/which-arcgis-online-items-are-consuming-the-m...

NoahWasserman

Should be available in My Content so we can sort by size and manage the content all in one place.

ChristopherCounsell

I'd recommend updating this idea to be clearer as to why the existing offerings are not adequate and what benefits the idea would bring to your organization and workflows. 

e.g. the idea could be:

Allow users to sort and filter content by additional categories, such as credits, to better allow management of content through the My Content interface. This would allow our Creators to identify their larger items readily without requiring access to reporting and status tools.