Can I publish own network dataset to ArcGIS Portal

11-06-2022 11:36 PM
UğurcanGül
New Contributor III

Hello,

Network analysis license is defined in my arcgis portal account. I want to route between two points in the portal using my own network dataset from ArcGIS Pro. I installed my ArCGIS proda dataset and it works fine. But how do I publish this work on my portal?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor
0 Kudos
UğurcanGül
New Contributor III

Thanks for answer. I saw this articles. I tried looking at this, but still no results. 

0 Kudos
MaxZeng
Esri Contributor

If you are using ArcGIS Enterprise version 11.0, here is the documentation for configuring routing services for your portal. If you are using previous versions, you could use publish routing services utility shipped with your ArcGIS Server to publish routing services and configure them on your portal. 

Once you have routing services published, you could follow the document to consume routing services from portal in ArcGIS Pro. Look at this document and the two below it in the navigation sidebar. 

Here is the video of the presentation we gave at Esri Developer Summit in 2021, and the first part of the presentation describes this workflow of using publish routing services utility to publish routing services and use it in ArcGIS Pro. 

Let me know if you have any question about this workflow. 

0 Kudos