Unable to click on collection and view counter reports/charts in categories->infrastructure or in site->catalog

04-15-2022 02:47 AM
WhereMatters
Occasional Contributor

I have two collections (with separate monitor service each) and they both are working fine and I am receving email notifications on alerts. However, when I try to see system counters in server application, I am able to click and interact with only one collection. The other collection is simply non-clickable.

I thought maybe this is a browser issue, so I switched from chrome to firefox and still the same issue.

I am able to browse the system counters and view charts of system counters only for one of the two collections. Any idea what's causing this?

I have also attached a small video clip (gif) to show what I am experiencing.

AnandAkmanchi_0-1650015950568.gif

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ReeseFacendini
Esri Regular Contributor

Does the account you are using to sign into the ArcGIS Monitor dashboard have full permission to see multiple collections or just one? Do you have the same issue using the Site credential to log into the dashboard?

0 Kudos
WhereMatters
Occasional Contributor

Hi @ReeseFacendini here's what I found.

1. Login with Site credential, only one collection is clickable

2. Create a new user with admin permissions in both collections, still the collection on top is not clickable

3. Create a new user with admin permissions in just the one collection, it is now browsable! as you only see that one collection that the user has access to.

0 Kudos
ReeseFacendini
Esri Regular Contributor
0 Kudos