Tile Package Update S57 data

12-07-2022 05:53 PM
JGudze
by
New Contributor

Hi, 

I'm updating an image service (MSC Tile Package) of a cached dataset of the ESRI Maritime Chart Service.

I'm updating the cache which is made up of ENCs, and their associated updates. These are all captured into a "input" folder, and the tile package is updated from the data within this folder. This folder is defined at Project / Properties / Configuration Paths / Datasets Directory.

However when updating the tile package, I'm getting error messages saying that the associated ENC update files (e.g. the .001, .002, .003, etc) are not loading.

I'm thinking perhaps it has something to do with the schema of the data in the "input " folder ? it looks like this .. all the base and update files are grouped together.

JGudze_0-1670463992697.png

Where as the original source is structured differently, with the /ENC folder, /EditionNumber, /updates and so on

JGudze_1-1670464249629.png

Any thoughts on how this may be rectified ?

thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TomDePuyt
Esri Contributor

Hello,

I just sent you a private message to connect on this issue.  I believe it has to do with two incompatible file structures that are causing our cataloging process to miss some of the update files.  In either case I'll need to discuss this over the phone to work through a few scenarios with you.

Thanks,

Tom